Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. Personal data refers to any information or expression of opinion that may allow an individual to be identified, for example, their name, address, gender etc. The term data refers to any digital, automated data or manual information gathered by a company.
We have put together the following guidelines to let you know how we hold and use the personal information you may provide to us directly or through our website. It is important that you read this policy together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you were fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This policy supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Neva-Consultants.com Limited (Neva Consultants) are the data controller. We take our obligation to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other Data Protection Legislation very seriously. Should you have any questions regarding how we use your personal data, please contact Compliance@Neva-consulants.com.
What Data We Collect and What We Use It For
We will only ever ask you for personal data when it is needed for any services you have enquired about or asked us to provide, or for participation in other activities in which you are taking part on the website or to respond to your requests for information such as:
- Posting comments on a news articles or blog posts
- Filling out forms on our website
- Subscribing to our newsletter or marketing
- Contacting us by phone, email or social media to avail of our services, request more information or make a complaint
Personal data will generally only be collected directly from you. However, sometimes we may collect your personal data from another person, for instance, a fleet manager, where the nature of your business with us necessitates this or if you are using our fleet management software. We do not collect any sensitive data, except where a physical or mental health vulnerability is disclosed directly to us during the process of an order.
If you contact us through this website, we will retain the content of your e-mail and your e-mail address to respond to your message and handle any follow up. If you contact us via phone, your phone call may be recorded.
How Will Neva Consultants Use My Personal Data?
Your data will be used to;
- process orders and fulfil any contractual obligations with you or your employer that arise from those orders
- send you ongoing contract communications, critical in-life contract services, notifications, and any other important information about products and services you may request from us
- communicate fleet management services
- send marketing communications to you with your consent which you may unsubscribe from at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails
- provide customer service and assistance where necessary
- notify you about changes to our service
We process your data on the basis of legitimate interest as it is necessary for us to be able to communicate with you or fulfil our contractual obligations to your employer and fulfil our contractual obligations with you directly in the offering of our services. Marketing communications will only be sent to you with your prior consent to receive such communications.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it as detailed above, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so, or we will seek your consent if required.
How Is Personal Data Stored At Neva Consultants?
Neva Consultants have existing physical, technical and organisational systems in place to ensure the safeguarding of personal client data. Personal data in physical and digital formats is stored in data centre locations within the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Personal data stored in marketing software platforms or email archives may be stored in EU or US locations, however these are compliant with GDPR and privacy shield frameworks. Neva Consultants have adopted strict confidentiality and data protection policies in relation to your data which all staff must adhere to and acknowledge annually.
Your data will be stored in line with our data retention policy or until you request the deletion of your data. In some cases, we will be bound by legal and tax regulations and will be unable to delete this personal data until the required period of time has passed.
Personal data you provide is generally stored either for the duration of your (or your employers) contract with us or for 7 years in order to comply with HMRC requirements or in the event of an Ombudsman complaint. Information such as bank statements or bank details are removed as soon as we no longer have a need for these. Your personal data will be removed from our marketing database within one week if you decide to unsubscribe from this service.
Who will you share my data with?
There are times when we require to share the personal information we learn from you with other parties. However, the information we hold on our clients is an important part of our business and it is not our business to sell or rent this information to others. We may however share personally identifiable information about our clients in the following situations:
- To communicate to selected third parties or suppliers in order to process your order or fulfil our contractual obligations with you (or your employer), for example, to our select panel of finance providers or approved dealerships. Neva Consultants aim to ensure that these third parties have sufficient data security measures in place when handling your data, and our monitoring of these measures will be enhanced according to our GDPR plan
- When you sign up to our newsletter, your information will be stored on the servers of our marketing platform supplier.
We use other companies and individuals to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf such as:
- Posting comments on a news article or blog post
- Signing up to our newsletter
- Exchanging emails with you using a Microsoft platform
- Taking payments via the WorldPay platform
These agents only have access to information required for that purpose and may not use it for any other purpose.
Neva Consultants may also share your information where we believe we have a legal obligation to do so. This may include sharing information about fines or penalties.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or a legitimate interest of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data in rare situations where we rely on your consent as our legal basis to do so; and
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
If you would like to discuss or exercise any of these rights, you can do so by writing to the following address:
Data Protection Officer, Neva Consultants, Neva House, Piltdown, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 3XL.
Or by emailing us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Neva Consultants will take all reasonable steps to protect your data. All information received by us through our website is retrieved and stored using secure technology. Our website host maintains a safe and secure environment for your personal information and uses up-to-date technology with a view to protecting that information against loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration. We only allow authorised personnel access to personal information you provide.
We also receive and record information by tracking user traffic patterns throughout our pages to maintain a record of the movements of visitors to our site such as the page visited, and the information, activity or service requested.
Cookies, Google Analytics and IP Address
- Logging into DISQUS to leave a comment on a news article or blog post
- Allowing you to download multiple white papers with a single registration
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. Find out more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
The ICO is the governing body responsible for enforcing UK Data Protection legislation. Should you wish to receive more information from them or submit a complaint, you can do so by visiting https://ico.org.uk/.
The contents of this website (including all website design, text, graphics, their selection and arrangement and all associated material) are copyright of Neva Consultants or its content and technology providers except in so far as individually stated on particular material or items. Without affecting our own or third-party rights under copyright, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce content for commercial purposes and must credit Neva Consultants at all times.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on the site.