What is Arval Total Care?
Arval has developed an innovative new product to provide you with a comprehensively insured Contract Hire Vehicle. By insuring your vehicle as part of the lease, you pay a ﬁxed rental for the contract term (which can be anything from two to five years) safe in the knowledge that your premium won’t increase. The provision of Arval Total Care is subject to terms and conditions available on request. (Drivers must be aged between 21 – 70 and have 1 years experience and hold a full UK/EU Driving License.)
A fully insured leased vehicle covering the costs of repairs in the unfortunate event of an accident, fire or theft and damage protection for all your glass requirements...
- Fixed monthly rentals for up to 5 years*
- Third party liability included
- Own damage protection covering the cost of repairs in the event of accident, fire or theft
- Glass damage protection for the repair and replacement of all body glass
- Shortfall Protection on your vehicle to bridge the gap of the finance in the event of a write off
- Guaranteed maintenance cover to provide ease of budgeting and comprehensive servicing
- Breakdown assistance that includes a replacement vehicle for the first 48 hours
- Accident management providing a fast and efficient claims service
- Motor Insurance Database (MID) updates managed by Arval on your behalf
throughout the life of the contract ensuring legal compliance and prevention of fines
- Cover for Business or Personal use
*Subject to Arval’s fair usage policy.
Who is allowed to drive my vehicle?
Business Users - Any employee of your company and their spouse or partner
Personal Users - The driver and their spouse or partner.
There are restrictions and exclusions which apply, for example, in relation to age, driver history (including medical) and use of the vehicle.
Why choose a fully insured leased vehicle?
- Cover will start on the day of delivery, you can rest assured that this will continue
right through to when the vehicle is collected
- By bundling together these products you will receive a complete and hassle-
free approach to your vehicle needs that will save you time and money
- You can have the certainty of a fixed monthly outgoing for all your vehicle costs in
one consolidated place and at a competitive price for the duration of your vehicle’s
term (up to 5 years)
- You will save time by not having to shop around for insurance renewal quotes
- Our maintenance cover ensures that your vehicle is maintained and serviced
regularly and we also provide you with an extensive breakdown package so that
you are never stranded
- We don’t have to wait for a third-party to give us the go-ahead to repair your vehicle –
significantly reducing your downtime and getting you back on the road quicker
- In addition to new vehicles, you can add Arval Total Care to an existing lease giving
you full peace of mind
- It utilises the tax and financial benefits of Contract Hire to enable you to reclaim
the relevant VAT charges where appropriate
All orders placed by 31st July 2018 will also benefit from:
- £1,000 end of contract damage waiver
- Free early termination within the final 6 months of the contract if
you renew into an Arval Lease contract next time
- Any blood relative can also drive the vehicle as well as driver and spouse or partner
This offer is available to all drivers from the age of 21 – 70, who have
1 years experience and hold a full UK/EU Driving License.
*Subject to full terms and conditions
Who provides cover for my vehicle?
Cover for your vehicle is provided by both Arval and its sister company Greenval.
Greenval insure the vehicle for third party liability cover. Greenval Insurance Company Limited is an insurance company, owned by BNP Paribas, who specialise in fleet motor insurance.
Arval provide cover for the Own Damage Protection (which is explained in more detail below).
What is Own Damage Protection?
Arval will be responsible for repairing any damage to your vehicle resulting from an incident. You will not be responsible for the costs but you will be required to pay the Customer Incident Charge (CIC). The CIC varies depending on the number of ‘at fault’ incidents for the vehicle.
- First incident is £250
- Second incident is £350
- Third and subsequent incidents is £750
- Glass Replacement is £50 – repairs are free of charge
For more information, please download the FAQs pdf below or contact our Fleet Support team on 01825 720900.
Looking for more information?
Download a product PDF